Your financial coach is there to guide you along the way. Throughout this journey, you choose the topics to discuss and you decide on the actions to take. Your financial coach provides support, encouragement, accountability, and tools to help you make informed decisions.
Financial coaching is directed by you and assisted by a highly trained professional. It is confidential, non-judgmental, and offered at no cost to you. Whether you are transitioning out of the military or into retirement, let us be there to help you plan your financial transition.
Your veteran financial coach is here to listen. We are also able to assist those who have served by helping you:
- Understand your taxable income after transition.
- Make a plan to manage your civilian paychecks and benefits.
- Navigate your veteran benefit options.
- Discover what can you do with your TSP.
- Get “credit-ready” when applying for a job or a mortgage.
- Identify and access veteran-specific resources.
- Reduce or alleviate stress around financial concerns.